View Single Post
Old 2012-01-05, 22:02   Link #181
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
I have an important question about Inukami: i started watching it, but it looks like i'm missing something: the story already starts out with the boy and the girl, that are already together, fighting perverted demons. Where is the story about the boy actually meeting for the first time this girl? Or perhaps i'm watching some second season of this anime? Anyways, i like it very much for the humor, that perv demon was fucking laughable at haha.
Yes, the first episode is kinda direct-to-action and Keita and Yoko's first encounter will be covered in episode. 5, so don't worry. Inukami only has one series (26 episodes) and a movie. Also, yeah, it was well-known due to its humor. It's a comedy anime in case I forget to tell you.

About Iriya no Sora, maybe I can enjoy it because I already understand the background story. Also, the boy said those harsh things to the girl out of his own will but for the greater good (the greater good being the world, in this case). yeah, it's more like love-it-or-hate-it anime and apparently you're in the latter category. So, yeah, sorry .