View Single Post
Old 2018-10-11, 20:03   Link #21
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Holy shit, it's Sister Princess! I dunno about the others, but I do know Sakuya is voiced by Hocchan, as she is the only one whose voice I am familiar with. In any case, Sister Princess holds a special place in my heart because despite the usual 'open ended harem ending' it has (aka the Tenchi Muyo ending), it's the first 'harem' show at the turn of the century to have a slight nudge towards one girl over the rest.

But getting back to this show, man, the art is so terrible and inconsistent (I wonder if the budget was blown on the seiyuus for SisPri lol). Even the plot is so totally 'imouto' story cliched. That said, I'm glad Suzuka didn't look as lolified as the first visual made her look, and it's still endearing seeing her fawn over her brother secretely. After all before I was an osananjimi shipper, I was really fascinated by bro-sis incest, and only after Kana Imouto did I abruptly change (ironic isn't it?).

In any case, it's not hard for me to root for Suzuka since there doesn't seem to be a childhood friend rival. I mean, that red head chick looks to be another writer (since she was at the writer awards ceremony) and the artist looks to be a foreigner, and neither has shown any recognition of the MC. And if the title is to be believed, Suzuka is a 'fake sister' like Mitsuki from Unlimited Fafnir (among others), so close enough I guess?

The biggest surprise though? Ogura Yui is NOT voicing an imouto-like character, because as with Aoi Yuuki, they're typically typecasted into the role. Who would have thought, especially in an imouto show no less. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote