View Single Post
Old 2007-02-16, 15:47   Link #46
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
So...um. How does that pertain to Athrun and Cagalli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naive View Post
She didn't return the ring though, if you've watched the SE IV, there's a specific scene showing her taking it off, placing it in a box, and putting it in her dresser with a lot of emotion. I think that itself points to the fact that there's unfinished business left between Athrun and Cagalli. I mean, if you think about it, when she was about to marry Yuuna, and at the time she knew Athrun and her didn't have a future, she tried to return the ring to Athrun via Kira. She didn't do it this time and she could have done it in person.

Plus the Orb!Athrun uniform makes me think that he's willing to stay by Cagalli's side, he took Kira's place as commander. He really has no reason to be in Orb except for Cagalli's sake, so I still think AsuCaga has a fairly good chance.
Yep. You're right. Sorry. She didn't have the ring on her finger. Not sure where I got the idea that she returned the ring. I have been able to see the Special Editions yet. It was because the Special Edition for Gundam SEED was boring as it was, even with extra scenes. I had the impression that this wasn't any different.

Anyways, I've always been an avid Athrun and Cagalli fan, so go Athrun and Cagalli.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote