Thread: Licensed Denno Coil (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-24, 00:47   Link #44
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Just got back from TAF. I recorded the opening too, but since its already up I won't upload it. My camera kinda sucks so the colors are all off too.

It should be noted that there were two videos at TAF. The opening and a much longer trailer with the ending song at the end. The way the screens were set up though, I couldnt get good lightning to capture the trailer with acceptable quality so I just gave up. Instead I'll try to summarize what I saw:

- There are virtual pets and network virii in the show, they're not the same things

- The virii are evil virtual monsters that look like black shades or other evil forms

- The children are aware of them and use virtual "programs" to fight the virii who seem to be invading into parts of reality

- There's a scene of a giant virus attacking, and they use programs to create walls in midair to block the attacks as well as creating doors in walls that disappear and so on

- It definitely feels much more action orientated than we thought, and is probably not a slice if life drama at all

- The animation is really good, but not entirely detailed, which is very similar in style to the episode of RahXephon done by the same director

- It reminded me of Kamichu quite a bit and the friend I was with agreed too, except maybe with more action...

Here are some pics of the Denno Coil booth:

duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote