View Single Post
Old 2008-06-07, 03:33   Link #270
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
I'm curious as to why you think that Sheryl is so inconsistent. As far as I can tell, her behavior is quite in line with her personality.
She changes from setting to setting. Dramatically so. Naturally most people don't wear their hearts on their sleeves, but Sheryl's a stuck-up professional one minute, a bitch the next, and other times she's Alice in Wonderland. Not to mention the whole taking Ranka under her wing on a whim thing.

She often seems very fake to me, both on and off the stage, and her gloating over the loss of the earring pretty much ruined my ability to take anything she says seriously. That and the interview where she she was going to return to Galaxy and the concert where she said good-bye when she ended up not going anywhere. And the whole joining a piloting class, but then going on to shooting promotional videos and historical documentaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
I think he just doesn't like sheryl
Mostly I don't like how overrated she's becoming. Sure, she was great in episode 5, but pretty crappy in the following ones, with the exception of the latest one where everyone's characterization was more in line with how they were in the early episodes.