View Single Post
Old 2010-11-08, 12:33   Link #51
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Well the first person I heard to use that word was a mother and wife on this very forum James, so your opinion seems to be flawed a bit. :hehe:
Then I guess I also disagree with Lost Cause on the use of the word .

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
And using her body to protect her son? She shacked up with her husband's partner! I'm sorry James, but I don't buy your argument one bit. If the guy was a rapist and a murderer, I could see your point. But it's her husband's partner for crying outloud.
Sex can be an effective tool at times, getting men or women to do what you want (I'm sure any adult knows this ), so I do not see what is so strange about a woman using their body to gain a protector in the events of a Zombie Apocalypse (I don't kow why the person being a family friend should matter more). Is it degrading? Sure as hell, but pride means nothing if you are defenseless and can get killed in the mean time. And if she is doing it to protect her child? Then hell yes. A parents first duty should always be toward their child.

But, as I said, we do not know the timeline, so I don't see why we are trying to make any value judgments just yet. Next episode will feature their confrontation, so we'll know for sure in just 6 days .

Last edited by james0246; 2010-11-08 at 14:08.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote