View Single Post
Old 2011-03-04, 11:37   Link #528
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
so basically you're trying to simulate conditions found at the Earth's core?

you're tilting on edgy ground at the moment.
I have an IS that controls NUCLEAR FISSION AND FUSION... and can simulate conditions to a STAR!

Of course, we have energy problems for that IS, but still, IT IS STAR POWERED BY NUCLEAR ENERGY!

Quote:
*whacks Termie with an S10 AP1 template of SENSE AND SENSIBILTIES*
What did I do other than suggest something made out of PURE AWESOME?
Ok, Hellsing aside...

Quote:
That's interesting. Karon getting poached into another band from No Hokago Kohi!

To think I gave Captain Marvelous a role in the whacky Singapore Lions show team "Vandamger"... Now he's in a band to. Lelouch singing anyone?

But yes, Karon will force Max on stage knowing full well that it will cause the girls to go even crazier. So he will sing, otherwise he'd be just a stain in her IS' paws. :3
It's more like a last minute team. In my script, the girls decided that during the party, they'd have like a mini-concert.

Karon and Erika are very enthusiastic about it, so are Yoko and Sarah. They decide to pull as many possible in a band of theirs... Thus, Haruka and Alex got pulled into the group. On the other side, Erika and Karon get their buddies.

Spoiler for Possible Script:

Quote:
Now I wonder who else am I missing...? Side characters in someone else's fic does not usually count. As for Termie's girls, I'm still thinking about where they fit into my fic so apologies for not including them yet.
If you want a total spread out of my chars:

Alex: Class 1-2 (Arrives post Charles)
Yoko: Class 1-3 (There since the beginning in class 1-3)
Haruka: Class 1-2 (Arrives after Alex and Yoko meet)
Sarah: Class 1-3 (Arrives alongside Haruka)

*LATER*

Lyn: Class 2-1 (back from the dead... or not?)
Sophia: Class 2-1 (after heel-face turn?)