View Single Post
Old 2007-01-01, 10:33   Link #111
Skane
Anime Snark

Thumbs up

Thinking back on this episode again, I came to realise that while questioning the believability of fire-extinguisher throwing, we failed to realise something else.

Mai is INSANE to hurl such things at Yuuichi. I have been hit by a junior before when he got over-enthusiastic and hurled my schoolbag at my head. I bled like there was no tomorrow, and I can only begin to imagine what being hit by a fire-extinguisher must be like.

So in short, Mai is batshit loco to do such a thing. Gawd... that's hot. Can we have her hurling vehicles at Yuuichi next? I like my psycho-moe.

Additionally, this lends credence to my ( not so?) silly theory that Yuuichi has a fetish for S&M. Come on, think about it. Mai attempts to smash his face with hard objects, and on the same night, Yuuichi is screeching at her on how much he loves being with her.

Yeah man, he loves being with girls that hurt him.

Shiori attempted to drug him, and scored a date.

Ayu failed to hurt him recently, so he punished her by dragging her to the school at night to scare her. That will teach her to be nice to him!

Nayuki? Who's Nayuki?

So yeah. When it finally comes to Shiori's arc, I won't bat an eyelid if we end up seeing her stabbing Yuuichi with boxcutters and Yuuichi will be like moaning, "Oh Shiori! Stab me! Stab me some more! Oh~ Oh!"

The guy probably gets orgasms from pain or something.

Cheers.