View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 18:19   Link #185
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Wow the discussion for Saimoe 2008 already start this early eh lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
News Flash!

Hatsune Miku is eligible in Korean Best Moe 2008 due to following reason

Zoku Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei (TV)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...sei_characters

Hatsune Miku (初音ミク, Hatsune Miku?)Voiced by: Saki Fujita

A character of a singing synthesizer application software. She appears episode 112 (episode 13 in anime second season).
Hahaha...hopefully she will be able to enter Jsaimoe,although i doubt she would be able to do so if based on the previous Jsaimoe rule.

Quote:
Female characters (including androids, etc.) appeared in the anime which is aired more than 5 episodes or more than half of all episodes, in the OVA which is newly out, in the movie which is shown for the first time, in Japan during 2006/07/01~2007/06/30.
However if she really manage to enter Jsaimoe,i won't have any problem to include 1001 video/image/gifs/flash/yadayadayada links of her in my voting post.

Not sure why i feel like its just not right for her to appear in ZSZS series..she deserve to appear in a more appealing and moe series

Well at least she's not the only one from Vocaloid i think that make an appearance in anime issit?I heard that Kaito from Vocaloid also makes it few seconds appearance in Junjou Romantica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
Haven heard from Da Capo gals...Do they sux?
If based from what i heard and read,seems like the magical sisters Otome and Yume seems to be quite popular and well-received in JP...well all those statements won't guarantee anything though,seeing that anything can happen during the tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Kotonoha scares me too much for me to be ready to give her too much support. Ha. She has her good points, though, so I'll keep her in mind when the main tournament starts. And Sekai... well... She's not a very likable character to me, from the very beginning.
I expect that School Days will attract alot of Makoto-haters (instead of Kotonoha and Sekai lovers) into Saimoe this year.Also,expect that they will come up with funny ASCII illustration and funny/amusing advertisement..