View Single Post
Old 2009-04-24, 21:04   Link #72
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Does anyone know why they are making this second season? I had heard rumors, but I didn't believe them until I saw this thread moved into the Current Series segment.
I know that the first season's end and the movie's end kind of bite. I always resented how both endings left Winry out in the cold and alone.
From what I've read about summaries of these past few episodes. Mostly they have rehashed old ground with a few twists, with the exception of the first episode.

I just don't see the point of having a whole new season if they just have the same sadist twists. Have there been any official statements about why they decided to make this series? let alone make it as if the first season never existed.
I may be all for this as long as Rose doesn't get gang raped, and Martel comes back and survives for longer. I always thought she was a seriously cool and sexy character. Yet she still got the same lame death as she did in the manga. Though in the anime she did live a tad longer.
I had thought that they were going to more closely follow the manga story, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I tried wikipedia and AnimeNews.com but neither site really has much information at all about this new series. I'm just getting Shuffle! flashbacks. They had a second season, but just did the same depressing stuff.
Rose will not be gangraped in this series, since that only occurs in the first anime. The Manga, and presumably the second anime gives Rose a happy ending.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote