View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 15:43   Link #1858
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
debate about Claire again ? you guys sure have a lot of energy if i remember right this have been done alot of pages before isn't it? well if you don't like Claire that much try reading spoilers that Sylphic,kira,Tom,me,... gave before, the position of Claire is gradually lower in later volume so don't rage that much, and more importantly, she got less screen time in later volume, as a character, Claire development is not really good but it also aren't that bad, the thing make you guys rage most is her overwhelming similarity in personality and action to a certain pink-haired Tsundere, and if you have the time to rage, why don't you try to appreciate Est and Restia cuteness instead( or maybe you can join the dark side and see how adorable Ren Ashbell is)
You know. What you suggest is what i already try.
If you read my previous post. You would know i read "Campione!" just for Erica scene and skip every single stupid battle where the one who is the best at trash-talking is the one who win.

But come on. Can you point out any scene, ANY scene that annoying girl isn't in.
Every single battle, i see her boss him around, abuse him which tick off my "how to ask for favor" manner.
Every single romance scene, i see she beats the fuck out the main character even before hearing his explanation when she isn't even his girlfriend.

And yeah, i agree with you Est is soooo cute. Like a scene when she hide under his blanket and the maid uncover it. She said:" ah, Kimato, we are busted."
It is just cute. And no, i am not even lolicon lover.
Haven't read about part with Restia though, but i expect a great romance.

Fiana is fun too. She reminds me of Erica in "Campione!". Assertive girls who create the fun and enjoy the fun.
Sadly, Claire always ruins the fun with all the beating and nonsense, dull, stupid arguments.
No, you know what? Actually, it is not "arguments", but "argument" because all the time, it is "because he is my slave" and that's it., nothing new.
(Damn, she even ruins my flashback/recall.)
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote