View Single Post
Old 2014-06-13, 22:34   Link #631
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I hope it will be NOT mostly a Fate adaption... Fate would be like Fate/Zero 2.0 with an unfitting protagonist.

I personally think Heavens Feel with bits of UBW (damn I really want to see Shirou vs Gilga in the reality marble by ufotable!), while removing that whole arm transplantation and replacing it with how he aquired the skills in UBW instead, would be nice. Of course it would also require to change Saber's role in all of this, because all 3 heroines from the VN were promised closure (if I remember that correctly).

I don't really care about the romance aspect, but for a mostly HFsque adaption, Sakura's character would have to be handled very carefully or it could fail miserably (I heard it was handled badly in the DEEN anime and the manga). If they manage to pull it off like that then they can go for the moe-moe shipping with Saber or tsundere Rin for all I care (though I get the feeling a lot of people cannot accept Sakura just because she is not "pure", a phenomenom that I have encountered countless times in the anime fandom).

But I wouldn't mind if the anime ends up going the no-romance route, as long as it has no negative influence on the story. Just please no Fate adaption! That is all I want...
I agree with your post. There's one thing that's bothering me, though. I wonder how the studio is going to have Shirou develop his powers/abilities throughout the series?
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote