Old 2007-06-17, 05:18   Link #2035
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Finished at last:

Spoiler for Dance of the Demons - Act V:

Kha's arrival should finish the story. There'll also be a flashback not directly related to the current plot.
With the profile I should be able to push this forward a bit more. I didn't say it in the PM, but I just remembered something: GO SIGNUM indeed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So not only did you provide us with even more win with this ED, but the potential idea for "YUUNO THE SCRYA GIGA CHAIN BREAKER CAPTAIN GARLOCK"?!?!?!

Dio is gonna get owned by Leo- este Kha there. No God Empress gonna help you now Awesome scenario here

and...

THIS IS BELKA!!!!

On the one hand, she truly is Saberazaki

I like soliloqueys, and this one's no exception, Sakurazaki's quite eloquent... a far cry from the other Sakura
While not exactly that SRW cap (haven't watched up to the point when he appears), Yuuno will get some amount of screentime in I-n's as ship captain. I hope that's GAR enough

Yeah that was from watching too much Lyrical-300 MADs...

THIS IS BELKA!!!

I hope it wasn't too choppy. I wrote it on the fly, half of me wanted to sleep.
Quote:
And now for more artwork, this time made by Most Awesome Artist FlameSparkZ (). This is a request drawing, behold his divine awesomeness!!!!
Spoiler for Mai Enna:
OMG Master Flamesparkz you really really ROCK!!! Got time to make one more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I myself wouldn't want to escalate this fiasco any further. You've already trashed TWO Aces and a Wolkenritter in one battle; a feat only surpassed by Kluize (frickin everybody) and Armstrong (three Aces simultaneously).

In any case, I'll be looking forward to it.
You just gave me pause there. I wanted to submit Kluize's skill list, after seeing his "friend" Andrei have one full of utimates. However, I feel the Scrin Modership coming if I did that...
Quote:
Hmm Vulcan we've seen before, and Ballista looks awesome in concept. But YUUNO wielding an oversized DOUBLE-BLADED BROADSWORD?!?!?!?!

Waga nawa Yuuno! Yuuno Scrya!! Kami no tatsu TSURUGI NARI!!!!

Zone is going to wonder how many more people are going to rip him off. Man I wish Yuuno could keep that sword. Stupid Ion Canon...

WAIT I just had a brainwave. We can explain this as why Yuuno does not seem to have a device in canon. Because its hidden, and like Kluize, he does not fight with it unless absolutely necessary. Such h4xx is best kept hidden, ne?

So that settles it. For I-n's, if Yuuno's not on the Silvana, he out there...

Waga nawa Yuuno! Yuuno Scrya!! Kami no tatsu TSURUGI NARI!!!!

And while he's at it, he'll try not to win the *squish* Festival.