View Single Post
Old 2007-12-15, 04:37   Link #234
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
When I look at AS ratings, I always keep in mind that most of these people think that 8/10 is average, instead of 5/10. However, if you really want to see ratings that are not top-heavy, then you can check out the recent Naruto ratings and some School Days ratings, lol. I always post even if I hate/like each episode and apparently not everyone is like me.

However, what can you trust? There is some truth so the theory that people who approve stay silent, so while the ratings might not say that this episode is near impeccable, it does say that it's well above average. I just wished that more people can join me defending why this episode is good because right now I don't want to post anything good about this episode anymore.
I wish I could be more like you, but I still pull my hair out at certain weighted ratings. But hey I always post if I dislike/like an episode like you, so meh. I probably haven't rated a single anime episode a 10 this entire anime season and last anime season.

EDIT: It is true, the arguing isn't getting anywhere as people usually stick to their opinions.