View Single Post
Old 2011-12-10, 13:32   Link #3255
Asterend93

After using multiple translation engines and reading some translations of the statements, it seems to me that the part with kadokawa staing what they are doing about a 3rd haruhi season is that "was not scheduled for 3 season of the series" Remember what mr. T said before the disappearance? That it wont always be the "melancholy". I think we are being seriously trolled, or they are making it but havn't decided when it will be broadcasted. Or they could be straight out lying. Aya most likley has a NDA and cant say anything aobut her new project. And If KyoAni went ahead and said oh yeah we are making/planning on broadcasting HS3 then her whole cover is blown and I would guess that would cause a lot of trouble. Hell maybe KyoAni is the one who had her sign the NDA and now they are trying to wave off the media. Either way, Haruhi will continue as an anime, either in OVA, another movie, or another season. it's only a matter of time. My guess, is spring 2012. That would be 3 years after the 2009 season 2/season 1 rebroadcast with new episodes. and 6 years after season 1. If not anything by Spring 2012 at least an announcement. Maybe we will get some special news on the 18th of December? Or one of the special days that are talked about during TDOHS. You never know. As for me, I won't abandon ship. For me, haruhi-ism will always exist, with or without the anime.
Asterend93 is offline   Reply With Quote