View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 11:33   Link #145
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Yeah, that's part of the reason why I think Zessica is going to kamikaze herself before it's all said and done.

Simply put, it's the easy way out of the corner that they've wrote themselves into with Zessica. Anything else would require frankly startling character development which honestly could come off as an asspull if not handled superbly (honestly, I can't see Zessica easily getting over Amata or the Mykage thing now; not now, I just couldn't swallow it).
Technically it's not her love that allowed the bodysnatched, it's the fact she's so gloomy because she doesn't belong with her beloved. It's impossible to get over a love in 2 seconds, but maybe can she loves him (while curing her from it latter, after the show) and just accept the fact she won't get Amata but be at peace with that fact. I don't think Zessica destroying her body means that Mykage is going to die. And how can she do that when she has no control over it anymore.
The only thing that could allow it to happen is get over the bodysnatch and if she does so no need for her to kill herself.