View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 14:48   Link #153
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Anyone else confused when Amata said "I was afraid to go after the one I love" or something to that effect? Has he not been egging for Mikono this entire time? Didn't he go to Altair because he was going after the one he loved?
He's probably afraid that Mikono might have chosen Kagura.

Quote:
I also don't understand how everyone can hate Mykage so easily yet they instantly forgive Izumo.
Mykage is behind everything. Besides he is doing it for he's own needs. Izumo on the other hand is doing it for the future of Altair.

Quote:
Izumo may not have wanted to take Alicia to Altair but he still attacked Vega and willingly kidnapped countless other woman only to erase their memories after they turned into men than making them his soldiers.
Emotional torment. I don't think its easy for anyone to accept sex change without ones approval. Its devastating for a woman to live as a man. Its better to make them forget than live in in confusion. Its like "hey, I just became a man. Oh well, Izumo , please bring me back to Vega to my husband and kids."

Quote:
Lets also not forget his rough treatment of Kagura and his totally screwed up treatment of Amata.
Hmm... does he knew that Amata as he's son or its just until recently? Personally I'm not sure.

Quote:
Alicia may have had noble intentions but like she said she had Amata. Her responsibility was to him first, he was entirely dependent upon her and unlike Altair's state, which was its own fault in a way, he had done nothing wrong. Yet even though she was a rich actress she couldn't have even bothered to have a guardian set up for him after agreeing to go with her lover? She left him traumitized and alone to live on the streets while being treated like **** by others because of his wings. I don't care what they try and say or do, what she did was wrong but it was worse fo Amata to so easily forgive her despite all the BS she put him through.
My answer is on my previous post.

Quote:
Mikono has shown far more interest in him and just like Zessica its a wasted opportunity and wasted time that should have been spent on Amata and Mikono since they are the ones they're pushing for as End Game.
I don't know but she mentions "Amata's name" while they are being attacked by Izumo. It seems she still needs him....

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-06-11 at 15:10.