Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 12:49   Link #20867
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Well, the Spitfire and the Hurricane often flew together. No wonder the Luftwaffe had problems over Britain.
I thought the Luftwaffe started to have problems only when the RAF started loading the .303s with incendiary rounds that burn/explode inside the Bf109s. And the Spitfire and Hurricane had bad squadron tactics during the Battle Of Britain that the Germans called them vics Idiotenreihen......more pilots lost their lives due to bad command rather than the skill of the German pilots. Another thing is that the 109s have 2/3 separate automatic armanents, as opposed to the Hurricane's .303 and the additional 20mm added to the Spitfire.

Of course, you don't piss off a tsundere until you call her pettanko......if I am not wrong a Spitfire can carry more ammuntion than a normal Bf109.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
This is a question I ask about Japanese extreme nationalists as well But yeah, they don't look very "Korean" do they. I always sense a lot of deep seated insecurity with those little behaviors.
They are just lonely, except that they don't realise that acting like spoilt brats don't get them the positive attention they wanted so badly since 1994.

Of course the NKSOF is a real issue for the South Koreans, they have been doing alot to keep the UNSC at the 38th Parallel. The SKSOC has been hit by a serious manpower issue; I have heard tales of my local SWAT (called STAR) and NDU/CDO regulars quoting about how the 707th can mano-a-mano the ang mohs (SEALs and Royal Marines) and fight to a stalemate in hand-to-hand. And they are more thorough in urban assault courses while taking almost the same amount of time as the SEALs - these people practically trained to their deaths.

If the NKSOF had the same mental toughness and outnumber them 10:1, it would be a pretty ugly sight should Kim Jong Un unleash them in a bid to stop the rest of the world from laughing at their "backward" army.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-04-15 at 13:04.