Old 2009-04-04, 18:14   Link #35
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Animation Quality: 9

Voice Actors: 9

Script: 9

Soundtrack:8
.... god at first I couldn't remember any music other than that stupid bean song xD

Editing: 8

Enjoyment: 10

Emotional Involvement: 9

Overall: 10/10

It's exactly the kind of anime I'm drawn, too.
There are only a few things I didn't like about it. Firstly, that big guy who never talks much. I don't know, but these guys are getting old. When I try to say something about him I say "You know .. that big guy - who's like Sado from Bleach" xD

Secondly, the end. Not the end itself, but you just could feel that it's been cut there. Simply too sudden.

Ah and I hate Zange ... but that's not really a critic point.

The thing I really loved in the series was the HUMOR. God, I was hitting my desk sometimes, because I was laughing so hard XD I also liked the whole style of the series.

90% of the characters were great, too. And in their own way original. You could all categorize them easily, but they're all interesting imo.

I also liked the serious moments - and in my opinion they were just right. I don't like it when a series full of humor _totally_ turns drama and never turns back. But don't get me wrong, of course I want development and such, it's what makes a series really great after all, but it shouldn't swallow the comedy forever. Often authors aren't able to switch between comedy and drama properly. And that's a real shame ^^

But anyway - loved it, just had the 'unfinished, gotta read manga or wait for next season' flare at the end.