View Single Post
Old 2010-07-23, 15:19   Link #1042
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post

This isn't though!
Yep. Just what I expected after being almost 24 hours late to the party. 30 minutes of reading and Shiroth posting pictures

Anyway this is what I was typing when I was watching and while reading these post.
She is really a jealous type. Isnt Jon a person? Who says you have to be at a beach to be in swimsuits? ROFL at meetup!! 0_0 oh ma gawd hotel scene!! If he is a representation of boys... I didnt know I was this desperate and horny.. :P :O a towel!! CRAP! I should have peeked!! damn you just say you love her!! I don't think we expected HER to confess. that was awesome. I "think" I like how they aged they charechters. But ummm yeah. Epilouge? weak. Great arc though.8.4/10. But I "think" I would only buy this as part of a boxset. Sex-Hair time =D. I think we saw some foresight into Ai's (?) arc with her brother and such. I can't wait for Kaoru. It looks like just from the preview that its gonna be fine! Was she lying about the hotel reservations? DONT RUB YOUR ARM UP AGAINST MINE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Once a person has seen a few of these... yeah, repetition, deja vu, and predictability sets in for many. Once in a while though - there's a gem. Someone who hasn't seen many of these is likely to be more excited and entertained. Then there's the occasional desire for comfort and predictability even amongst the veteran viewer.
Hey why are you talking about me >=]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar View Post

I would be surprised if i could actually remember the main characters name after the anime ends.
Hahaha I can still can't remember Tachibanas name on a freaking quarter ( I know the term is dime.... )
Also her being english kinda explains all the Wow and Get and Go stuff. I always thought it was a tad bit wierd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I could totally see her doing just that and leave the guy hanging. I do like how they left it up to the viewer to decide what happened, as do other series.
LOL

Yes. That whole post was crudely constructed and very bad. I did make it in a Windows 7 Sticky Note so sorry. Now, I have to go stream some Video Games bbl.
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote