View Single Post
Old 2011-09-29, 18:57   Link #30
Used Can

I just read what's out of this manga yesterday. I've got to admit that despite it having almost every possible cliché from a harem story, the MC definitely makes it likeable. I particularly liked how he chose he thema. I was expecting something like justice, friendship, love and he went for Rule. It was definitely rather refreshing.

As for the story itself, it's been a fun read so far but I hope there's a plot and that it kicks in eventually. I mean, it's fun to see not much happening at first (other than the first chapter, of course) but if the story remains that way it'll feel like its dragging and the story it'll become boring, in my opinion. There's nothing more vexing in mangas than a monthly manga with a slow pacing.

Anyhow, I think Hijiri probably is the 7th member of the Trinity Seven. Furthermore, considering Lilith said that it wasn't that Arin looked like Hijiri but that from her point of view it was the opposite, my guess would be Hijiri looks completely different and she probably has some connection to Arin, or they're twins (or something akin to that). Those two aside, Yui has also caught my interest. She had an air of mystery to her, even though she looked like a really kind person.

I'm really hoping for the plot not to be bland. I think this has enough ingredients to be good and memorable.