View Single Post
Old 2011-08-23, 08:06   Link #56
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
This was another Enishi and Takako centric episode, with their "marriage" as the key central theme.
I disagree with this statement,while as Reckoner said the marriage is a plot devise/catalyst for stuff to happen I hardly found it the "central theme" or the episode to be Enishi/Takano centric

Quote:
As for the Tohru/Ohana/Minko love triangle side-plot, why wasn't this earlier in the series, say at the start of the 2nd cour instead of the "fillerish" Yuina arcs. At this point of the anime, the focus should be on Kissuiou, their financial difficulties and talk about succession (briefly mentioned this ep but in no way substantial enough).

Because the love triangle is just another random side story just like Yuina's,it's reserved for last because it's more dramatic and therefore would be out of place in the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the second half,also for the "return of die" to have the impact it did it needed to be gone for a while.
Also since it's a side story it will be dealt with quickly or even if it lasts it won't overshadow everything you mentioned about Kissuisso which with that cliffhanger will become the real focus of the end of the show,and I feel there's plenty of time left to deal with it