View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 16:10   Link #20
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
pretty good episode...

next week is Sae's arc!! Wonder whether the infamous narrator would make a return XD (actually, in the preview, if I am not mistaken, one of the characters also mentions that narrator )
Spoiler:

(No wait, no chance in hell)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yeah I don't see what the complaint is about, I was too busy falling in love with Kaoru all over again with all the dere faces that she's showing. The bickering part was a different and a somewhat arguably realistic touch because l have never seen a couple that never fight over the little things and blaming each other for it, the most important thing is that they don't like it weight them down. This shows the uniquely different dynamics that Junichi has with Kaoru.
Indeed. The bickering. That's natural. But it goes to show you what men really shouldn't do: blame his woman over the little things, and just let it go. When they were fighting over the way money was spent -- oh boy. Many divorces have resulted from fights like that; although, they were much more intense and involved higher amounts of money. In this episode, it was merely pocket change.

Nevertheless, eventually, they did managed to just let by-gones be by-gones. And in the end, OK. That's fine. I'll take it. Many relationships can survive this kind of in-fighting by being able to patch things up. Likewise, good memories are very important. This is why "moments" are just as important.