View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 10:18   Link #115
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Since I've been through a lot of butthurt regarding the hardwroking underdog Zessica, I though I could do the same with hardworking underdog Mykage.

I don't think things are looking very well concerning Mikono's survival if you considere her Jesus-like ability. She's probably the key to save Altea/Vega. I could see her sacrificing herself to save everyone thus solving her uselessness issues.

Now Kagura/Amata/Zessica also have giant deatflags floating over their heads. Until this week, I was really expecting a deconstruction (especially considering Kagura's power) and consequently a relatively happy end , but now that it's probably confirmed it's going the straight route, it is almost guaranteed to end up in a tragic way. Ditto the first ED.
Well as I said in previous posts it can always end up like the MACROSS F 2nd Movie where Alto was transported into deep space...BTW anyone think that the rest of the episodes will follow on the path of Sousei No Aquarion OVA...hint hint hint...WINGS OF GLORY lol