View Single Post
Old 2009-06-09, 17:44   Link #103
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I pity Yui this episode, I hope this isn't her secret habit of sorts. I remember (ya like it was that long ago, lol) when I used to do a lot of things at night just because of the peace and quite and more importantly, god damn breathable air! I like the night but its a really bad habit; if you do it on a regular basis you ruin your sleep. Even now my sleeping habits are sort of erratic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I don't know about K-On! fans. Yes, I want to hear from a fan what is keeping him/her watching the series.
Its fundamentally different then all the others. I'll keep it short: I award attention to what is in my mind a stroke of imagination; things that go by the book are stale and sincerely I do not wish to be fed a story with the premise "this is what we define quality blah blah" crap. Yes, K-On!, like quite the few shows from the same *coughoverhypedcough* studio, has the whatever-you-call-it in the theme, but that is not really what I'm paying attention to. I guess you could call what I'm looking for "impact", although that would be just a loose way of pointing at it and almost ironic here.

No offense, but blogs of X and review of Y can ditch at the show all they want; for the most part I do not personally give a damn if sequence from minute 12:42 to 12:51 had less frames then it should have or you noticed some color variation in their nose. Also, the hole concept that the story supposedly doesn't fit into this imaginary quality "box" you have is even more beyond me. Why even watch new stuff?

But then again, don't listen to me, I do not even comprehend the logic behind the so popular concept of "spoiler".
("Ohnoes I's thou took the cherry from e caek, now you ish unable to eat's thow caek!" lol)