View Single Post
Old 2010-01-17, 17:58   Link #1569
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Now I'm getting confused on how black wings works..... Its an auto update system that let's accelerator to download new found information directly on the AIM. When from Shmaster said when his in black wings mode he use kakine's wings to stab him down.
No, apparently he said Accelerator stabbed him without Black Wings. When he did activate Black Wings, he just slaughted him with Unknown Vectors.

I thought the update AIM thingy resulted in the Black Wings, and not the other way around? Anyway, the point is, those wings are made of AIM right? Normally AIM are weak and can't be seen, but those wings are visable which means that's alot of juice being put out there.

Quote:
Now for it to generate a large amount of concentrated aim to reject spells...... isn't it fuze=kazakiri when she's been summoned her own reality which the town she's from is a town where magic doesn't exist and when she's been brought up its fuse or collide with the reality and in her presence the " laws of magic " has been haywire. Unless accelerator can rewrite the so called " laws of magic " himself how can he reject the magic? does his black wings even allow such manipulation ?
Well before, I wasn't sure if it was AIM itself or a special AIM field that was rejecting Magic.

But if we go by the theory that AIM is what makes magic go funky in Espers, then we consider how weak AIM really is in normal individuals. If that weak of a force is already violently rejecting magic, then what about a large concentration of AIM? Does it outright shield the Esper from spells?

I know now it's different from Fuse=Kazakiri, but that was where I got the idea first.

Quote:
For vent ............ attacking area effect spells type without the caster knowing that vent is their. Isn't that pretty hard? and also you need to bind vent their or someone must be a decoy because aren't area effect type cost spell incantation time? plus the charge of magic... it consumes time and to randomly cast it is useless unless vent is just idling their or someone is acting on decoy.
A suprise attack. Seriously, lets say Vent is in a building, or a section of a town/village. Get the Esper or magician to bombard an area of that place where you know her to be there, and don't tell the attacker anything about her.

Quote:
As for aiwass..... I'm a bit confused:
His a guardian angle right? then he could use telesma and heavenly powers?
But then again he manifest through fuze=kazakiri's field of rewritten magic laws. and feze=kazakiri is manifesting through the fused aim of the network or just through the network. And all and all its through " AIM " but those two are both angelic figures. One is artificial angel that destroys magic and the other is even a real guardian angel that should have the power to use angelic powers.......................... now what is right? AIM OR TELESMA?

He manifest through the AIM field, but not origining from the world of AIM.

Nevertheless, he was using AIM... Because of that defense program Aleister place in him.... It HAS to be using AIM.