View Single Post
Old 2009-11-24, 00:15   Link #58
Nosauz

oh man... ramping up to a five card sludge after a board wipe pretty much demolishes aggro. actuallly during onslaught b/w control was a very tough match up for u/w, because you would have to keep mana open for the mindsludge, or cabal therapies or cabal intergators or that 4 mana black bomb, good times good times, I also remember playin broodstar affinity against u/w, if you couldn't kill em before they akroma's venganced you, you were done. I think the only real good aggro in the past 10 years would have to be onslaught goblins, because of seige gang commander and arc slogger which really made late game viable, if you resolved arc slogger, you could basically just use it to trade off a wrath of god and stock pile your had with gobs, and sack lands really help u thin your deck, and on top of that from the side board you got sulfurous vortex which pretty much shut down exalted angel, goblins were definitely the best deck to beat, and i guess thats why they won worlds.

Oh yea... SKULL CLAMP.... shutter, that card was disgusting, it made jitte look balanced LOL, it pretty much turned any aggro deck into a deck that could also generate mad mad card advantage. Those where the days.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote