View Single Post
Old 2009-12-24, 18:31   Link #39
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Don't know. In fact, because Suou appears to expect to meet him again, and Misaki thinks he is still alive, it seems more likely than unlikely, to me. The Gate is where wishes and fears come true. The ending opens up a lot of avenues.

But if all we wanted was to get finality on details of the plot of the first series, then this series did not do that. It raised as many questions as it answered. Seems a good thing, to me. YMMV
I suppose that may be the point. It's open enough that they can continue, but closed enough that they could end there as you said. Though if it did just end here, then there are still way too many questions remaining concerning matters. This Copy-Earth only raises new ones though it would be interesting and somewhat sad if they ended up having some sort of Gate event as well.

Bones is keeping their options open at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
I'M DUMBFOUNDED!!!

Spoiler:
I'm kind of thinking that it is up to the viewer to decide, though that is just a guess.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln