View Single Post
Old 2010-08-29, 11:45   Link #44
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Actually NS1 is quite good despite having just O combos...you can pick moves and support, something like Sasuke/Kakashi with chidori/raikiri as support can result in an X strike that cuts a combo and shaves off a life bar...plus there's lots of items (although predetermined) and each character has an awakening mode after dropping to 1 bar. For example, Itachi goes MS (bullet time FTW), Naruto/Sasuke/Lee/Gai/Kimimaro transform into uber forms, etc. My only complaint is a lack of stages and lack of actions when in separate stages (too little interaction), as well as having to finish a mission before trying for the bonus conditions. I'm in no mood to just play the game all over again...

P.S: insane mode uses too much kawarimi, the game's fun and all but it gets super annoying when I finally break out of Kiba's combo only to have him sub and chain me again.
Quote:
try to hit a Tsukijomy or Shikas Shadow jutsu, you actually have a crosshair for tuskijoumy and its almost impossible to hit the target....
Itachi is the most user-friendly player in the game, after activating MS, you can do anything you want. But his Tsukuyomi also works easily if you activate it before your enemy rushes at you or after you use Itachi's throw (which is also really cool since it guarantees girly screaming).
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote