View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 22:00   Link #155
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Stupid. You are avoiding the point again.
"The freedom is at the moment lost when people like you force others to drop their dreams and their lifes and make them do what you want them to do."
Whose making who do anything?

Seriously if you're not going to discuss things that are happening IN the anime then what are you doing here?

Quote:
Everything I said so far goes down to only one thing.
Your nonsensical statemet that she should not be allowed to live her life how she wants, because she has to do what other people expect from her. Which is absolutely in conflickt with fundamental humans rights and that is neither acceptable nor tolerable.
The hell It Is, that's what you keep forcing into my mouth because all I was talking about was the merIts of Mashiro going back to painting over drawIng manga- something that you seem to take it as slavery of some kind.

Quote:
So I ask you again because you avoided to answer the question.
Is Shiina just a tool or a human being with rights, such as freedom to chose for herself what she does with her life? What do you believe? And talking around the bush is not allowed. Just a straight answer. Option A or option B. Is she just a tool or a human being with rights?
I Ignored your questIon before because you'll just twIst it to somethIng that Its not about; yes she is a human, yes she should make her decision. THAT DOSENT MEAN YOU CAN'T TRY TO CHANGE HER MIND.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-12-05 at 23:26.