Send a message via MSN to Transitions
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandakiara View Post
a present for tsumugi fans

behold the eyebrow power
LOL

i would like discover this forum years ago, xD i like the eyebrow power *O*

each girl have a different personality, but Mugi-chan, she makes their very happy yuri fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBoon View Post

Anyway, here to reminiscent on fond memories. Here's a great interacting scene between Tsumugi and Mio. It's what got me to like Tsumugi in the first place.
me too, me too!

Quote:

Just in case the change of expressions on Tsumugi's face is too small on the thumbnail to see: 1) The first big picture has Mio reminding Ritsu that their camping trip was not one of pleasure. 2) Mugi looks at Mio from behind. 3) If you click on the thumbnail, you could see quite clearly that Mio is wearing a worried face in this shot. 4) Mio notices Mugi staring at her. 5) Mugi smiles at Mio, assumingly trying to convince Mio to relax. 6) Mugi's smile fades away when Mio returns to her anxiety about the band.

There's no need for conversation in this scene. It is so well done, their emotions so brilliantly displayed. And it gets better.

Again, great scene. Love the way they portrayed Mio and Mugi's expressions.

That's the Mugi-chan I know of. There's an air of intelligence in her different from Mio's, like you know she knows something. You could either see this as some sort of diabolical, murderous planning or whatever that Mugi is up to - or, you could see this as a girl very confident in the wellness of the band, and is there to remind Mio to have fun (in a way, you can say Mugi to Mio is like the relationship of Mio to Azusa as later seen in the show, where one character reminds the other to be carefree).
that's a great coment, I see that you like Mugi-chan, xD good observation yurifans ENJOY!!

Quote:
And of course, some people had to come and interrupt this lovely moment...
LOL of course, ever broke my charm

Last edited by Transitions; 2011-11-10 at 11:28.