View Single Post
Old 2003-11-21, 12:23   Link #101
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
hmmm lets make this clear: iraq isnt dangerous if it means invading the country because wat are they gonna do nuke themselves? And i said iraq is dangerous if they had WMD, and ur argument is there is none, and there really is none as of now is there? and i was talking in terms of attacking the country. ovbiously even if they had it, they werent going to use it, just to make America look worse.
lol okay, the bad and evil Saddam had WMD, but he didn't use them on the countries near or on the american army just to be able to say : nanana I haven't WMD, nanana you were wrong *drop his tongue*
This is just ridiculous

Quote:
these are africans killing afircans, asians killing asians. and such. most of the ones you said i didnt mention those because that would be the same as me saying
[..]
You know your probleme is that you didn't read your own post, yes that would be the same as speaking about some of the massacres you pointed, and this is exactly my point.
You said that the european countries have a bloody history full of rascit wars and it's true.
And it's the same for the African countries, the Asian countries, the amerindian ethnos between each other, etc.

Quote:
i dont remember blacks enslaving an entire nation because they looked different.
Because you don't know the African history, that's all.
African ethnos groups have killed and have enslaved other African since before most of the european know the very existence of Africa.
Beside, it was African who sold other African to european, the 'inferior' African of the other village.

Quote:
ok Hunter... thats the thing i never said WHITE PPL. Wat do u want me to say? Europe and America? If you havent noticed these countries have majority white ppl. so i call them white countries. They may be closer to black ppl like you say, and i dont doubt that. You just have to understand im talking about the COUNTRY. I dont know, in my opinion, ure all just mad cuz u see the word WHITE. and immediately think im talking shit about the people. 4th time speaking of countries and not ppl, and you ppl still dont get it.
Diabolism has already explain that you badly choose your words, but you need another layer.
White country mean nothing.
URSS was a white country, US is a white country, did this two country acted in the same way?
You use this term because it allow you to say anything without any arguments.
You want to speak about a country? Fine, name it.
Just say white countries is rascist mean three thing : that the majority of people in all this countries are rascist, that all the country with a majority of white people act in the same way, and finally that the no-white countries are different.
Beside a country isn't rascist, people are.
If you say for example England is a rascist country, you say that the majority of the people in England are rascist.

So if you speak about a government, say government, if you speak about a country, give his name.

Quote:
badly informed? so let me get this straight... ure saying that a president, dumb or not, just said... "yea i dont like the iraqis... lets blow the hell out of them" and thats the only reason he gave to the country? i mean do u think any president would do that, just cuz he felt like it. 0%... so with 0% bush did that... im surprised. I didnt knwo a Yale graduate and a former governor would be THAT dumb.
Once again, you have no arguments, and you answer stupidly, so re-read my posts, you can find plenty of reason to attack Iraq, but the presence of WMD? In your dream.

Quote:
u didnt read ryutengu's post? and say "bah i dont care wat u say zoro u have the most racist posts" so ure talking about how racist i am cuz i dont like government actions and policy of certain countries but u miss the fact tat someone called an entire race of people thats been existing for over 5000 yrs stupid and moronic. Wat do u do?just read what i say and look for faults?
lol after all that I sought his post by saying to me damn, I had missed a post full of caracterized rascist agresion.
And I find that
Quote:
Your a moron, plain and simple. Everything u say makes korean people look even more idiotic and i find it sad that you are their representation on this forum.
lol this is your awful rascist post? this sentence is very stupid indeed but he tried to insult you, not all the Korean.
You know it's funny because I desagree with all his post, and I agree to say that their is a problem of rascism in US.
But what you said is just worst than all his posts together.
During all this thread you tried to look like a poor little boy attacked by bad bad people.
The fact is you're the most instulting one.
For the moment your only arguments is : I meet rascist people in america and suffer from their speach so white countries are rascist.
You know what? it's not an argument it's bullshit.

You said plenty of time now that the white are the center of the rascism, and you continue to say the same thing whereas one you shows that all the other countries have done the same kind of thing in one moment or another of their history.

With exactly the same kind of reasoning I can say that the Asian are the center of rascism, brutality and slavery.
There was countless wars, countless massacres in the history of Japan, China, Kampuchea, India, Korea, etc.
Slavery existed here milleniums ago, in the last century Japanese killed millions of 'inferior' chinese, chinese killed douzen of millions of other 'inferior' chinese and 'inferior' Tibetain, Kampuchean was killed by millions by their own people too. Or how people can born inferior to the others in India because of their caste.
The list is almost infinite and I could say the same about African country, european country, in fact about almost all the country in the world.

But I will never say, the yellow countries (-_-) are the center of rascism, the black country are the most rascist one, because that doesn't mean anything and it's a rascist affirmation.