View Single Post
Old 2009-10-10, 08:53   Link #2393
desirebluesky
* ahaha.wav *

Send a message via MSN to desirebluesky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workworkwork View Post
Beato is not some metaphor or an idea-Somebody named Beatrice exists on Rokkenjima in 1986. Battler saw her perfectly in the rain! Why do people think there was something obscuring him recognizing her face?!
can't say that for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
There is no way that Battler actually saw a real Beatrice due to There are no more than 17 people on this island. It makes much more sense that he saw someone dressed up as Beatrice. And how could he have seen her perfectly when she is very high up in the middle of a night that is raining and lightning really hard?
can't say that for sure.

i'm not gonna rule out the first one utill somebody says in red that a woman like that does't exist on the island. but i'm not gonna accept it either untill i/you can provide a good theory as to how she fits in the 17 persons limit. it's just possible.
(as for the Kumasawa disguise, Jan-Poo already explained it good enough.)

i think if he really couldn't see her well because of rain/distance it would be mentioned in the story. but than again it's not impossible he just assumed it's Beatrice simply because of the situation (actualy he did ) and if he was already sure he's gonna meet her he wouldn't be like "oh it's beatrice... or maybe not... can't see well, but she kinda looks liek the portrait...or maybe not...", and there's no better explaination than disguise so far.
desirebluesky is offline   Reply With Quote