View Single Post
Old 2012-06-08, 07:48   Link #1032
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
At what point is she able to see them and the piece of omlette? As soon as they get knocked out of Yuuko's hand? Wouldn't she wonder where they came from; how they appeared out of nowhere? This invisibility aspect of the story is just too ridiculous to be believable.
As someone said before, she isn't invisible, just unnoticeable. People saw her clearly when she was dressed up as Akahito-san to rescue the blonde Yuuko. There's also a number of rumors and ghost stories from Momoe that are all clearly Yuuko's doing. People do wonder about the things she does.

Quote:
You are not alone. Frankly, I can't stand her character, either. She's a spoiled, inconsiderate, selfish, snotty brat that has no regard for other people. Actually, I like her dark side much better.
To each his own.

Honestly, when a person been there for 50+ years and see people come and go without any regard for that person, there is no reason to give any regard for others in return. Either she is overlooked or seen as a monster like Kirie once saw. The only person who did treat Yuuko nicely was Teiichi, so it's only natural that she is only concerned about him and him alone.

Quote:
Frankly, I hope Teiichi gets stuck with Yuuko, and that she makes his life a living hell for all eternity. As a person, he's not much better (if at all) than her. She abuses his club-mates to no end, and he has nothing but praise for her. She shoves him down a flight of stairs, breaking his leg, and he seems to accept it as an act of love. Both of them are pretty pathetic as human beings. They deserve each other. Kirie and Momoe oughta feel lucky that they've escaped the noose of being his girlfriend.
A nice life lesson for you to learn would be that tolerating something does not imply praising it. Otherwise, you are also insulting Kirie's character by implication. I

f we follow your line of logic, then Kirie is not a good person either, because despite being "abused" by Yuuko and Teiichi, she still goes along with them. Therefore, she must seem to have nothing but praise for Teiichi.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote