View Single Post
Old 2004-08-07, 16:02   Link #94
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
lol, to each his own ... though, if you meant what I suppose you meant, this statement makes you a sexist ... and a hypocrite. ^^
Hypocrite!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
By the way, it's funny, I've met more sexist women than sexist men.
Maybe it’s because the women got a reason to be sexist. If men think they have a good life they will not complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Fitting enough, given your signature image. I'm not sure if you actually speak French or not but, c'est toujours ceux qui ont les pires intentions qui nous causent le plus mal. Ne pas croire en ceux qui vous veulent du bien n'offre qu'un monde de tristesse. Mieux vaut choisir une vie pleine de joie et de surprises, qu'une vie en attente de peine et de souffrances. But that's just my take on the matter. I still sincerely wish you all the best; it's up to you whether or not you believe my intentions are truly good or evil.
French is my mother tongue. Se méfier des gens peut nous éviter beaucoup d’ennui. Si une personne te voulait du mal, tu l’aura vu venir. Si les intentions d’une personne sont bonnes tu pourras la cataloguer dans les exceptions à la règle. Hehehe try to understand that you english people !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememe
Yogo_Pogo
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you'd better have a really good reason for saying that and none of this weak he promised and broke my heart bullshit!
How old are u anyway I'd hope u'd be old enough to know wat you're talking about and not a preteen or a teenager cause not enough experience in the world or reality to have such convictions.

I just..........what i'm trying to say is tell us why u have given up and i hope its not because of the growing trends of male bashing that has lead u to believe this.

(for those who don't know wat male bashing is, it is saying a man is bad or is criminal because of his gender.)
I think I never said any “he promised and broke my heart bullshit”, but … I do always get carried away when talking about injustice, violence and lies. I don’t believe that someone has to be very old to notice the ugliness of our world. By the way I’m 20. The reasons to lose faith in the world differ with people. For some it will take the death of a loving one, for others it can be a lost battle against injustice. You can, as a child, have faith and lose it by living hard things, watching the behaviour of people around you, reading you history book at school or watching the news on TV. For me I don’t really know. The only thing you could do to understand my hatred is to be in my head.
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote