View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 03:23   Link #171
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say well done on the latest episode. Of course seeing Zabuza and Haku again reminded me of how good the series was early on. Nice to have those two back even for a short while.

A pretty good emotional episode overall. Can't help comparing how Kakashi was saved in both of the fights. The first time by Zabuza hesitating and being emotionally shaken by Haku's sacrifice, to this time being saved because the blade hadn't been fully restored. Even though it means sending them back to their death this is the way it should be. Not being used as fighting dolls that don't care about anything at all.

Yeah sure there was a lot of other things going on, but really this episode was really centered around the Kakashi, Zabuza, and Haku situation. Certainly these guys being the first major enemy for Naruto was a blessing. Enemies he could struggle against, but be sad at their loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Naruto's not doing much besides training right now.
I have to say in this case Naruto not being around is just fine. Inserting training segments into the middle of this war all the time would really hurt things.