View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 01:01   Link #1
XAnime

Anime similar to Sword Art Online

HI GUYS SO IM NEW and i very badly need some suggetions/recommendations

I LUV Sword Art Online so much, mostly because of 4 reasons, Romace, Action/Fantasy/Supernatural(kinda), Characters, Soundtrack

Romance : Please dont have any hardcore hentai or stuff like that. A few kisses (that are very..detailed i could say) and maybe one or two sex scenes? For example in S.A.O there are two kisses and they are AWESOME. And few times where they sleep together
Action : I woud like supernatural action or something unique. For example in S.A.O they use swords and cool power moves
Character Visuals : Please don't be an old anime, where the quality (how they look i guess) is bad .want an anime with good quality characters. For Example in S.A.O Kirito looks GREAT and so does Asuna and the weapons and other characters look very nice also
Last but not least...Soundtrack : so for this one i would like some sad/epic moments in the anime where the music fits. For example during the fight scenes they play some pretty epic fight music. And when they kiss it has a happy yet very calm and sad music. Makes me want to cry

I neeed help im going insane looking for more anime PLEASE DO NOT RECOMMEND, ACCEL WORLD (I HATE THE FAT KID I'M SORRY) and Eureka 7, I hate the main pairing the girl and the guy looks very....weird???

I have also just finished angel beats and to be truthful it was ok. It was great in the beginning but it just didnt show a happy romantic scene with kanade and idk his name otonashi But it was a bittersweet ender (more bitter) and that just kinda threw me off, was lookin forward to a kiss.

Also i have tried to watch Code Geass but it got boring pretty quick (no offense) and should I watch elfen lied. THANKS AHEAD OF TIME AND SORRY FOR BEING SO PICKY. If you cant suggest one just give me any romance/action doesnt need to be similar to S.A.O (just make sure it has good lookin chars)
XAnime is offline   Reply With Quote