View Single Post
Old 2007-04-30, 22:48   Link #228
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@FlareKnight

That'll be another Gundam reference if Hayate and the others ship-jack his Claudias

Anyway, I would like to withdraw my previous statement now that I've watched the Chinese sub and understood 80% of what's being said...

Quote:
He was interested in all of them, but had his perverted eyes especially on Fate and Erio.
Looking back at the part and his speech, 'that man' might have been refering to all of them, just that Erio and Fate just happens to appear last...

My thought on Erio/Carol for this episode:

1. Why did she consider Erio's 'accident' with her as one of her top 3 fondest memories of him?

2. Carol repays the favor of episode 2 by saving Erio from falling , and after that they even traded (about) the same 'sorry' sentence.

3. Erio didn't make a sound when being cuddled

4. I'm surprised neither Rein, Teana nor Subaru commented about that scene... We'll leave that to the 4komas then .

5. No offence Carol, but you chose a very bad time to be contemplating your past ...

Also, while people are pondering about the 'F' project, I'm wondering if the 'blood' on Carol's hand is foreshadowing...

...Erio may yet have another chance to play hero again.