Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-21, 11:23   Link #20353
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Tsukune's monster type should be like "Shinso/Youkai", since he is no longer human anymore.
Well, while I agree that Tsukune can't be called a normal human anymore, but I would say that even after Tsukune's latest transformation, Tsukune's body has still partially retained it's humanity, since if he had been a Shinso / youkai hybrid like you think Shinso Tsukune, Tsukune would be affected by the weaknesses of a Shinso vampire, and would need blood to survive, and we haven't seen anything like that happening to Tsukune. After all, the only reason why Tsukune's body is still immune to vampire weaknesses and doesn't need blood to survive, is because his current body still physically retained a part of it's humanity.

Furthermore why do you think that HTsukune is a Shinso / youkai hybrid, if the case is the human modification ritual then I think you are mistaking something, since any kind of ayashi can learn youkai techniques, it's just that the method used to make Tsukune learn them has been a bit unusual due to Tsukune, not having enough time to learn ayashi techniques using the normal way of learning.

In other words, to me Tsukune is still classified as a human / Shinso vampire hybrid, at least until we see him being affected by vampire weaknesses or needing blood to survive, since in my opinion, only those two things could signify that Tsukune has fully lost his humanity, and if that doesn't happen then I, would still consider Tsukune as a Shinso vampire / human hybrid.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote