View Single Post
Old 2012-01-08, 11:12   Link #16135
tsunade666

it didn't end yet but more description or details in the work would help a lot. If Kamachi can expand GRS in 10 volumes with 13-22 with little or different arc compromising it. I think he can extend this one too. First America, Hawaii then into the executive country or back ups of academy city. It looks like they are being targeted because they possess a potential to be another power house if they combined their strength. Then also the main players of Gremlin aren't shown yet. Only Odin was named so far as a big hitter but it looks like the one who controls or create Mjolnir is a big hitter too if he can destroy something as huge as

Quote:
. Our output is great enough to roast the snake that wraps around the world.
or what ever that is. What is that snake to begin with? snake ... dragon? leyline? the leyline is also dragon path or chi or something. I'm not good at that one.

A contender for an opponent for Mikoto.

Problems in details is my most complain in the book. I actually liked vol 2 with the explanation of magic than this vol. Then I was also surprised that I missed Index. Maybe I feared that Touma will die after he comes back home because their is a hunger munchdex waiting for him. And seriously the problem with not bringing in front lines can be overcome by using of phone. Even Index said that at the end of daihaseisai and it's America. If it had tons of guns. It also has tons of phone or internet.

Nothing much to complain aside a bit forceful character in some scenes. It just felt unnatural and more like forceful act of badass moments and it doesn't suit with me. It look cool and all but if you look and understand it. It just isn't right. The president is a wacko and cool guy. So broskander is the prez of America. Great where is your gay velvet. Wait he resurrect into a girl!!! finally not a trap. The holy grail is indeed useful. Funny president but far from real but at least funny and entertaining and that's what it counts.

And finally with lots of illustrations for Mikoto and some other character but we DON'T HAVE AN ILLUSTRATIONS FOR TONS OF NEW CHARACTER that shows up. I know they probably 1 time show only but at least show some sketch for them.

The last moments also show of Touma ditching Mikoto -_- And I'm calling it that Mikoto would chase him again because Touma is being an idiot again trying to do it all on his own.

Quote:
I cannot allow someone who would go that far for me to get wrapped up in all this.
I really do need to settle this on my own.
This idiot needs a leash. Mikoto should buy a leash instead of those charms. Charms won't work on this guy because he will just negate it. Learn from Gremlin and use the normal way.

And I wonder what the heck is Aleister watching right now. Knowing him, his probably watching the development inside his test tube. But since his in bind right now. He can't do anything.

EDIT:

I forgot the rate. Probably ... 7/10 or maybe 8 .... nah 7 is fine.

Hyouka should fly into america and join with Touma Touma might be able to ditch a brat that stalks you but not an artificial angel.