View Single Post
Old 2012-01-09, 22:16   Link #1088
Kazandu
Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
i think there was a problem where issei couldnt control juggernaut drive or something.. i dunno.. im a lost child..

but about the 2 dragons being a single entity ;/

thats a good thought ;/

but then comes the question.. who seperated them or how were they seperated if its true
About that, the juggernaut drive make Ise go into a bersek state (he can't control the power)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Japanese people like the word 4 when choosing number of people. maybe that's why.......
yeah, i'm reading something about that the other day, looks like to the shintoist the number 4 means good look and prosperity (like we have our lucky seven)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
It seems a little to convenient an ability to use constantly i reckon.

Also rias's cousin is a sacred gear user right? what exactly do his abilitys allow besides faggy looking lion armor (lol) and physical power or more like... What can he actually do? And if he can use a sacred gear wouldnt he have human blood? is he not her "full" cousin or something?
if i remember well the previous tread i readed, his sacred gear heavily increases his raw power (strength & Stamina) and obviously his speed so it's like a massive upgrade of stats :P