View Single Post
Old 2008-03-23, 23:30   Link #465
Shirozakii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticky View Post
Hey guys,

I'm completely new to the anime world, and so far I've been loving it! I've only seen 4 anime series and I've LOVED all of them!

1. Bleach
2. GTO
3. Naruto
4. Initial D

List your top 5 best anime of all time!!
Lol, isn't it really weird how "new to anime" seems to have "Bleach" and "Naruto" permanently attached to it? It's the same for me too, I hope you find better series than those two although i fully approve of GTO.

my top five are:
1.Samurai Champloo (awesome action)
2.Ef - a tale of memories (actual happy ending that you will never find in an other anime. I really mean it. Every romance anime made me a little closer to being a emo except for this one)
3. Serei no Moribito (Stunning graphics, generic story line but when i say stunning graphics, i mean the best graphics in bleach (like the battle between ichigo and byakuya) or in naruto (naruto-sama vs his best friend in blue with freaky red eyes - sama) times a thousand.
4. Gurren Nope, didn't watch it, but i read enough spoilers to feel depressed on what i missed out.
5.SPICE AND WOLF The only reason this isn't #1 is because i haven't finsihesd it yet.