View Single Post
Old 2010-10-27, 22:59   Link #60
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
I also did get the impression that Sora did somehow realize that she was trapped, and that no one could save her except Keima. It might have been stronger in the manga, but I think there are virtues to being subtle, and it didn't really bother me. Just something extra to those paying attention.
The anime was rather subtle with it, but they made it so that the viewers could distinguish it without any difficulty. Perhaps it's because the anime had more interactions/scenes with Sora than in the manga.

To support this, I would like to call attention to canvases in the art room. I think nobody has mentioned them before, so I will share my own interpretation of their significance. The sketches on the canvases represents the person, the player, playing the game, or have played the game. As you may have noticed, none of the canvases are entirely finished, with the facial feature of the person in the portrait always missing. In other words, these are the "saviors" that have failed to rescue Sora. Think of them as skeletons in a dungeon if you will. Countless unfinished canvases of those "saviors" who have vanished before her eyes. In the end, we never see the complete drawing of Keima; however, you may rest assured knowing that he is the one and only Otoshi-gami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
@ImAKami - The more I keep seeing your sig, the more I'm finding it cute... Oh dear...
ImAKami used Nekomimi Keima on Kakkou!
Kakkou became confused!
It's super effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
BTW, who was this week's end credits artist?
IIRC, it's Mitsumi Misato. She also did illustrations for ToHeart2, among many other. If you look closely, you can see Konomi with her school uniform.

Last edited by ImAKami; 2010-10-27 at 23:09. Reason: Answering a question.