View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 22:02   Link #992
whitecloud

I guess the problem that why they don't want to go to the therapy is more to the reason that the possibility that other people might know about it...

just like in real world, employer can requests data from the police to see if the person is a past criminal or not so why not cc reading as well...and it seems cc reader can be bought as well so other can see it just as easily...

People would avoid someone with high CC reading knowing the tendency for violence that they cause even though they have gone to therapy and everything...basically having high cc reading is a social stigma for extreme violence and thus branded as criminal...

Oh...just as an add on let me propose my theory on how they calculate CC level...

Stress level measurement + dopamine level value

Stress level measurement is a value got from most likely a combination of BP, heart rate, respiratory rate, temp, and some basic value that could be use to indicate stress

Dopamine level...it is said on psychopath the dopamine level is in excess much more than normal people (google it) so they constantly seeking reward...

About how that can be read by dominator...let's just say in the future they can...but the current technology can read using PET scan about how different area of the brain activate because of higher dopamine level...maybe it use that as basis?

So? Is my theory good?Or not?

Last edited by whitecloud; 2012-10-15 at 22:29.
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote