Thread: Licensed Jubei Chan 2
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-15, 13:23   Link #68
DarkSide Hero
Hero From the Darkside

Red face

Quote:
About Jubei chan 1, im thinking i might get it, on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the highest) what would you give it?
I give it a 7/10, the second season: 9/10; it is entertaining but the second season has more action & thrill.

Quote:
Even if you prefer the second season over the first (I guess not everyone will agree with you, but that's not the point here), I guess you would not enjoy it as much if you did not watch the first season at all, would you? Because you get to know most of the characters in the first season, and you know why Jiyu hates so much the Lovely Patch, and so on.
That's the one thing I really hate about Jiyu, she starts off hating the Lovely Eyepatch
for no real reason. She doesn't even give it a chance at first. Also the way the creators reintroduce all of the characters makes it unnecessary to have seen the first season at all. However it is still good show.

Besides the only real thing I was wondering after seeing the first season was:
Spoiler:
The woman yelled over her shoulder to her husband watching a game to ask who she was voting for. He responded, "we're votin' for the n***er!" The woman turned back to the canvasser and said matter-of-factly, "we're voting for the n***er."

In this economy, racism is officially a luxury.