View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 14:36   Link #55
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It is true that if the root anbu killed his clan then Sasuke's hate would be lesser. But even then he would seek revenge, and my point was that it's not any more "evil" as what the villages were doing to each other every day, given that Sasuke doesn't want to kill all civilians too. In that case Sasuke would probably be less insane about his revenge and want to kill only these leaders and their soldiers who were actually involved in the massacre, and also tell the world what happened and why is he doing what he is doing. But Kishimoto didn't want a story where Konoha is openly blamed for this massacre, just like he didn't want Naruto to become a real revolutionary who does kill Danzou to make a better place of Konoha. What made Sasuke's revenge "evil" are Itachi's and Tobi's actions, they drove Sasuke to this state of the mind which the author calls "darkness". In the case of Naruto and Sasuke Kishimoto dumbs down the story to good vs evil, anything that Naruto does now is cleary good and anything that Sasuke does is evil, and i think that it is the reason why these two often act in a very stupid way, Sasuke was dumbed down so much that people complain about his every action. The most recent complaints we could read is where is Sasuke's evil madness in the recent chapters.
well that is true i did like sasuke before,but now i don't like him anymore. i did thought that sasuke will go after only the elder leaders of the konoha but it din't turned out that way,
and sasuke isn't completely at fault for being in the darkness, tobi used his emotions so that he could use sasuke for himself, if sasuke had been under proper guidance then,even after knowing the truth he could have been in the light, kakashi once tried to talk sasuke out of it but it din't work

i guess the final naruto vs sasuke showdown will clear everything