View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 12:32   Link #1206
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Sarutobi Hiruzen

There, I just gave you a single name out of a sea of names of people who know or once knew Kakashi, and that's just the list of people whom we KNOW knows Kakashi. I'm not even sure what the point is you're trying to make with this.

I really am amazed by how much you know about the way I think or why I do things. I take my hat off for you. You must be some kind of master psychoanalyst or something.
given that you cited sarutobi as an example, i guess it is true that i have no idea what you ware thinking. one of the prerequisites for your answer should have been that the character must possibly be tobi. hiruzen is not possibly tobi and therefore completely irrelevant to this discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Kagami is at the very least possible. if for no other reason than we know nothing about him. then kishi could just have a background story prepared that explains who he is and the motivation for his actions. but this is the same for any other character that we nothing about, which makes it not very likely IMO.
exactly. kagami is the same as a new character for all intents and purposes. i'd much rather have a new character since kagami already has 1 strike against him in my book. just look at his one line in the entire manga. not exactly major player stuff. more like normal uchiha stuff

Quote:
whoever tobi is, i don't think he is the final villain…not when sasuke, edo madara, and the juubi are still on the battlefield
dont forget my favorite villain of all who was recently resurrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash123 View Post
because tobi very well knows that kakashi is the only person who can interupt him(in what sense). ... tobi knew before hand that their MS dimensions were connected and when kakshi entered the battlefield things were gonna heat up so he had to do something to disrupt kakashi.thats what hes doing by acting like obito...or it could just be obito..
i dont see it that way. tobi has taken these people very lightly and has been pretty much insulted by the fact that they seem to think they can fight on his level. if tobi thought kakashi was some kind of threat to him he would have taken care of him a long time ago. clearly kakashi is a threat, but tobi has not thought that, so why go to the lengths of concocting this supposed diabolical plan to break kakashi's mental state when he doesn't even view him as a problem in the first place?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote