View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 21:57   Link #25
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Sales would drop because IchiRuki ship is a cash cow.
I would lose any respect I have for him if he went a route just because it was more fan appealing (editor pressure on general story not withstanding). He should do what any author should and do what he wants.
Quote:
You have no idea why I ship IchiRuki...
I don't plan on guessing, but if you want to say so, you're welcome to.
Quote:
Kaien.
I think he could have been handled a bit better than the Espada 9 fight (like if he was actually Espada 9). Suffice it to say I don't think the Kaien story has any bearing on what decision he may or may not make as far as current possibilities are concerned (not anymore), or maybe it just seems way too disproportionate in relation to whatever theme Bleach is in general - which is why I think the possibilities are likely to be Toriyama styled.

Moving on, I think Chad should have an arc. His powers seem underdeveloped much like Ichigo before bankai and I think he has enough mystery for it all too (he seems like a mysterious guy at least). He's from Mexico...and HM seemed to be spanish themed, maybe something like his bloodline has deep roots in the business? Maybe I've been watching too much True Blood.