View Single Post
Old 2010-06-21, 08:41   Link #147
Raiza Sunozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
He didn't tell you to stop hoping. He's just worrying about the afterward. I'd love it if people actually think "If it fails, we'll accept that", but no, most of the time you will get the bitching, especially from the manga/novel reader toward the adaption.
I guess you haven't been here long enough.
No, first we get someone saying that it's not good that people are setting high expectations for this anime, and then we are getting someone who say it's likely that this won't go the way we hope, which is similar to saying: "expect the worst, so that you won't be disappointed."
And I hate that concept. Life is full of disappointments, so just take them and roll with them. Hope, so that when life is good, you are happy, and when life is shit, you should just accept that.
Personally, I live by that, but I accept that other people will whine and bitch about how it's not fair or just shit that things turned out this. And while that annoys me, what annoys me even more is when people say that things aren't likely going to turn out the way you want, so you shouldn't be so excited or hopeful. I'll be as excited and hopeful as I want, thank you very much, so please don't tell me otherwise.
But yes, I haven't been here that long.
Raiza Sunozaki is offline   Reply With Quote