View Single Post
Old 2011-10-08, 08:52   Link #622
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWW View Post
I didn't find the first episode as incomprehensible as others found. Sure, there were a lot of characters, but the premise was explained fairly clearly. Basically, in the far future, history repeats itself. It's the first episode. It doesn't have to explain everything fully.

It's like people's brains turned into goo in the how many seasons of mindless shows over the years and then complain when a show has exposition. I actually rather like this approach since my time is now limited and can't be arsed to watch episode after episode amounting to nothing happening (read: shonen). It's not like I take this show seriously anyway, considering some of the cast are clearly supposed to be jokes. Even the main character is a bit of a joke.

I also have to laugh when people can't tell the difference between art and animation. The animation and choreography are quite good in fact. The art and facial expressions are passable but certainly not terrible, though this is up to personal preference. It could do with less CG ships and mecha though. They're quite jarring.
I couldn't agree more, especially for people can't tell the difference between art and smooth animation

Quote:
eg: the animation was bad because I don't like that oversized boobs
they reduced the boobs size more than a half already, what did you expect? make all the characters pettanko? *sigh*

if they watched episode 1 and they didn't understand, they are going to start complaining

they forgot that statistically it's only 1(episodes)/13(episodes)*2(seasons) = 3.8% of the total story/plot being told and could even less because story and plot are not distributed equally in each episode

some ppl even said that it was too confusing and has no plot
seriously? It doesn't have a plot and you're confused by it?

===

that's just my random rambling for haters that I've been saved until now
now I better run for my life

Last edited by articuzwolf; 2011-10-08 at 09:16.
articuzwolf is offline   Reply With Quote